The Molander Method® is a cutting edge personal transformation methodology and offers a powerful, effective and efficient way to new perspectives and paradigm shifts in thinking and feeling.
The Molander Method® can assist you in
transforming all areas of your life
Awakens and humbles your mind to a greater intelligence inherent in nature. Opens your mind to greater wisdom and truth. Opens your heart to greater love and appreciation.
Organises your ideas and thoughts, bringing order out of chaos. Expands your mind and awakens your intuitive faculties. Clears away your emotionally-charged memories and imaginings.
Adds more certainty and clarity to your career direction. Inspires and strengthens a greater inner drive. Increases wisdom and wise actions instead of pure reaction
23 years ago I was the last one to come out alive from a sinking boat, the 7 after me all died. I suffered from PTSD for many years due to the struggle to survive.
I hade a lot of different therapies and since I work with psychotherapy myself I could also do some work with myself.
When I came to Lollo, 20 years had passed and I was sure that I had recovered as much as I could expect. I had learned to live with the sensitivity to certain smells, sounds, changes in stability, my fear of traveling in general and that reading the news or watching movies forever meant a risk of awakening associations that would trigger flash-backs.
I had had come to terms with all of it as something to live with in acceptance.
Quite soon in the very first session Lollo asked about what had happened, we went through it all and she suggested that we’d do some work on it. I agreed without high expectations.
A couple of nights later a late night movie came on, a reality-based production which caught my interest. After an hour or so my husband, who’d joined me looked at me in disbelief. He asked me if I realized what I was watching. My response was ”yes, a quite interesting Icelandic piece about a fisherman who unexplainably survives for 5 hours in the winter sea after the boat sinks” and continued to watch, slowly realizing what I just said.
Now, three years have passed and still I am completely free of the trauma, I have all the memories and learning experience but none of the re-traumatizing flash-backs. I have no explanation for how Lollo helped me, only the calm and secure feeling that she left me with.
I am forever grateful, Lollo.
Anette Pavlovic, licenced psychologist
The most amazing with this method is that you get your subconscious mind to collaborate, to be your ally and fully support you in what you want to do. If you really want to make a difference in your life I wholeheartedly recommend you to attend a course. Only one warning; have you met Liselotte once, you want to meet her again, and again, and again… when is her next course? / Maria Applequist Ph.D.
I had been looking for a business coach for several years before I met Liselotte, and so far not found somebody that I could relate to.
It was important for me to find an executive attentive coach that could help me to outline my goals, handle fears, analyze my current situation as well as my possibilities and, above all, help me to make my business move forward.
I wanted someone who could give me guidance in how to achieve an economic success in my business in order to find the balance in life that is so important.
Liselotte has helped me with all this and much more. She gives me insight in the possibilities that surrounds us all and she has undoubtedly helped me to find the right strategies in my business. I warmly recommend her! / Nina Widtskiöld, NW Production, Exclusive Travel Creators
Want to know more? Here’s for you…
What is the MolanderMethod®
- A series of questions that activates emotions and beliefs, in order to identify the underlying issue, fear, or trauma behind the apparent or non-apparent reason for a metal block, keeping the individual stuck and frustrated in a certain area in their life.
- A method that will assist an individual to feel present, certainty and gratitude.
- A procedure that neutralizes an individual’s emotional charges, balances his/her mental and physical reactions, opens his/her heart and clears his/her mind.
The Molander Method® is an effective means of transforming any form of stress, conflict, beliefs and mental blocks.
The Molander Method® was developed for the purposes of:
- Supporting people to staying cool under pressure
- Build and strengthen resilience, certainty, and presence
- Bouncing back fast and stay emotioanlly solid
- Dissolving stress and embracing change
- Balancing emotional perceptions
- Dissolving distractions and mind chatter
- Reconciling and dissolving conflict
- Dissolving feelings and behaviours resulting from fear and guilt
- Experiencing clarity of vision
- Generating greater degrees of gratitude, love
- Raising personal vibration and feeling of satisfaction
The Molander Method® appears to impact the function of the
hypothalamus, amygdala, and limbic structures –
the primary centers of emotional expression –
fear, guilt, empathy, sympathy, aggression.
Here are just a few ways the Molander Method® will improve your life
- Brings more heart and soul into your home and work.
- Adds greater ‘spirit’ to your life.
- Provides you distinct leadership advantages
- Links body, mind, heart and soul together.
- Eliminates feelings of blame and victimization that disempower you
- Connects intuition and intelligence
- Provides powerful shifts of your states of consciousness
- Increases the quality of your life
- Builds your confidence and attraction factor
- Allows you deeper levels of love
- Provides you greater health
- Ignites new creative insights and perspectives
- Improves your financial well-being and self-worth
- Inspires you to greater levels of loving life.
- Invites greater intuition and inspiration
- Neutralizes blocked emotions
- Boost energy and vitality
- Clear mental blocks and distractions
- Keeps you grounded and balance
- Helps you building greater self worth
- Revitalizes relationships
- Transforms your worry, anxiety and guilt into healthy, productive actions
- Ignites courage
- Increases mental effectiveness
- Rebalances emotional imbalances
- Harmonizes your male and female energies
- Transforms judgments into love
- Clarifies confusions
- Enhances interpersonal communications
- Awakens your inner motivation